Toronto --- Barrie --- Peterborough
- Head Office:
- 144 Langden Avenue
- Toronto, Ontario
- Canada M6N 2L5
- phone (416) 658-5945
- Toll free
- fax (416) 658-8852
- Toll free
AQE Indoor Environmental Engineering Inc. is a comprehensive environmental, air quality, health and safety consulting engineering company.
AQE is pleased to announce that, as of September 2014, we are changing our official name from AQE Air Quality Engineering Inc. to AQE Indoor Environmental Engineering Inc.
We will continue to be known as AQE and our contact information and staff remain the same. The reason for this official name change it to ensure that all of our present and future clients know that AQE does not just offer “Air Quality” services, but we offer the broader “Indoor Environmental” services to our clients, as we have for over 14 years.
This includes our full line of Proactive and Reactive Air Quality Services, but also includes the broader “Indoor Environmental” services such as:
- Drinking water assessments and sampling;
- Building process water assessments and sampling;
- Building confined space assessments and audits;
- Building pressurization assessments (dust and contaminant isolation);
- Worker health and safety assessments and audits;
- Mould and asbestos assessments and sampling.
Please do not hesitate to contact AQE about this information or our services.
We provide cost effective solutions in four air quality related areas:
AQE has extensive Environmental, Air Quality, Health and Safety consulting experience. To enquire about how AQE can meet your Environmental, Air Quality, Health and Safety needs, please contact us at (416) 658-5945, 1-877-658-5945, or .
AQE holds a Certificate of Authorization and is licensed by the Association of Professional Engineers of Ontario (PEO). A Certificate of Authorization is a license issued by PEO to allow individuals and business entities to offer and provide professional engineering services to the public.
Any work carried out by AQE is conducted in strict conformance with applicable health and safety regulatory requirements. AQE's licensed professional engineers will carry out or directly supervise all assessments done by AQE.
AQE has affiliations with many Engineering, Air Quality, Facility Management, Health and Safety Associations throughout Canada and the United States.
- Ontario Society of Professional Engineers (OSPE)
- Association of Professional Engineers of Ontario (PEO)
- Environmental Engineers & Managers Institute (EEMI)
- American Association of Energy Engineers (AEE)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH)
- American Indoor Air Quality Council
- American Facility Managers Institute (FMI)
- International Occupational Hygiene Association (IOHA)
AQE also has alliances with laboratories, equipment providers and other consultants across Canada. These alliances add to AQE's multi-disciplinary approach and ensure that equipment and laboratory services are cost effective.